Huge Call Of Duty WWII Leak Reveals Perks, Classes, Weapons, And More!
Following a massive Call Of Duty WWII leak, previously unknown information about the Nazi Zombies mode, including details of the game's use of loot crates, has been revealed. And hoo boy, it's a bigg'un!
Redditor that232guy spilled the beans by sharing PC files from the recent beta and doesn't hold back. The contents of Zombie Crates (loot crates) were revealed and the weapons, perks, and buffs they give to players.
Naturally there will be a plethora of spoilers, so if you want everything to remain a surprise, close those peepers and don't scroll down any further. Just as a side note, these are in the beta files, so therefore some features or descriptions might not be up to date and might not even be in the final game. You have been warned!
- Panzerblitz: The machine injects the user with energy, protecting their health in dire situations. It costs more Jolts with each use, as death is inevitable.
- Kugelblitz: With Kugelblitz, your weapons have new life, increasing their damage output.
- Schildblitz: Schildblitz will protect you when your gun cannot. A burst of damaging electricity comes forth when you reload.
- Schnellblitz: With Schnellblitz, your weapon feels like an extension of you, as if you have used it your whole life. Gain increased reload speed.
- Heilblitz: doubled maximum health.
- Faustblitz: Faustblitz makes every strike your best. Your melee damage is increased.
- Lebenblitz: While solo, Lebenblitz automatically revives the user, but is limited to 3 uses…While cooperating with others, Lebenblitz increases how fast you revive allies.
- Laufenblitz: Laufenblitz ensures your legs keep moving and never tire. Gain increased sprint speed and sprint indefinitely.
- Random Blitz Machine (Wunderfizz): Grants the user a random Blitz; Requires time to reset after use.
- Offense class with Freefire ability: The player can fire their weapon without expending any ammo, even if the clip is empty
- Control class with Shellshock ability: Creates a burst originating from the player. Knocks back nearby zombies, applies light damage, and holds them stunned
- Support class with Frontline ability: All zombies chase the user. The triggering player deals double damage to zombies for the duration of the special
- Medic class with Camouflage ability: The player is ignored by zombies
Class Perks & Mods
- Dutiful Medic: Take no damage from one hit while reviving a teammate.
- Exploit Weakness: Enemies stunned by Shellshock take triple damage.
- Explosives Handler: Give yourself and nearby allies 2 lethals while activating Freefire.
- Fast Hands: Use items and lethal equipment faster. Switch weapons faster.
- Fiery Burst: Enemies hit by Shellshock are set on fire.
- Finishing Blow: Deal extra melee damage against enemies with less than half health.
- Flak Jacket: Take no damage from your own explosives.
- Fragmentation Skull: Headshot kills cause explosive damage to nearby enemies during Freefire.
- Fully Loaded: Increased max reserve ammo capacity.
- Grenadier: Carry twice the maximum amount of lethal equipment.
- Gung Ho!: Fire weapons while sprinting.
- Punishment: While Frontline is active, weaker enemies die automatically after hitting the user.
- Hoarder: Carry an additional Blitz.
- Determination: Gain 2 points of Geistschild when activating Frontline.
- Long Lasting: Power-ups last longer.
- Lucky Crit: Chance to do double damage when hitting an enemy’s weak point.
- Marksmanship: Headshots deal significantly increased damage while using Freefire.
- Mk. II: The player’s weapon is upgraded while using Freefire.
- Mobilization: Increased movement speed while using Camouflage.
- Mugger: Increased Jolts for killing weaker enemies with melee only.
- Pack Mule: Carry a third primary weapon.
- Defibrillate: Revive fallen teammates in range when activating Shellshock.
- Discipline: Increased weapon accuracy and damage while crouching or prone.
- Preventative Medicine: Your whole team has longer bleedout time. This does not stack with other teammates using Preventative Medicine.
- Field Medic: Revive fallen teammates quicker while using Camouflage.
- Resilient: Significantly reduces the delay before regaining health while using Frontline.
- Resourceful: Increased chance to spawn powerups when killing enemies.
- Saboteur: Lethal equipment does significantly more damage while using Camouflage.
- Serrated Edge: Melee attacks deal extra damage over time while using Camouflage.
- Specialist Training: The Special Meter requires less energy to charge than it would normally.
- Squad Tactics: Nearby allies get a headshot damage bonus while using Freefire.
- Suppressive Fire: Enemies slow down momentarily as they take bullet damage.
- Survivalist: Gain 1 point of Geistschild when activating Camouflage.
- Sustain Zone: Sustains the Shellshock zone for a few seconds. Enemies that enter the zone are stunned.
- Team Effort: Nearby teammates also receive the damage bonus while using Frontline.
- Stubborn: Keep all Blitz after being revived for the first time.
- Ammo Carrier: Nearby teammates receive a full clip of ammo when activating Freefire.
- Armored Up: Spawn and respawn with 3 points of Geistschild.
- Protector: Allies hit with Shellshock gain 1 point of Geistschild.
- Breathing Room: Shellshock has increased range and knocks enemies back further.
- Charge the Line: Increased movement speed while using Fury.
- Hand-to-Hand: Increased melee damage while using Frontline.
- Vicious: Enemies take triple damage instead of double damage while using Frontline.
- Exfiltration: Allies revived while using Camouflage are also hidden temporarily.
- Mystery Box: The Mystery Box generates new weapons at random for a fixed price. If multiple boxes are present, only one box will be active at a time, and each box will only work so many times before activating at a new location.
- Ubersprengen (Pack-A-Punch): Newly unlocked, the machine sits ready to receive weapons. It seems to upgrade weapons with power and unique traits. Upgraded weapons can also have their ammo restocked here or at their corresponding Weapon Locker.
- Photobooth: Saves your weapons, even through death. Come back here after death to recover your weapons.
- Daily Challenges: Daily Challenges.
- Story/Cutscene Menu: Congrats! You unlocked a secret story cinematic of our heroes. You can watch it now or find it later by selecting STORY in the main menu.
- Power Switch: Hold to enable power.
- Prestige: "#Prestiging in Zombies is not yet implemented"
- Notebook (Inventory): Press to view notebook.
- Unlocking Mods: Locked, research more Mods.
Zombie Crates (loot crates) are filled with consumables that can be bought by the player as well as earned. They come in either Common (1 use per match), Rare (2 uses per match), Legendary (3 uses per match), or Epic (4 uses per match). There are 5 types of consumables:
- Discounts - coupons / keys
- Weapon guarantees
- Power ups
- Special weapons
Coupons provide discounts on the perks listed above, and Keys provide discounts on gate, Jolt, and mystery box purchases
Power ups come in the following forms:
- Spawn an Elektromagnet power-up to earn twice as many points for a short time
- Spawn a Full Meter power-up to overcharge each player’s Special Ability meter
- Spawn a Reaper Strike power-up to instantly kill enemies with one hit for a short time
- Spawn a Max Ammo power-up to replenishes ammo and equipment for all players
- Spawn an Eclipse power-up to instantly kill all weaker enemies
And here are the power ups you'll get from the loot crates:
- Elektromagnet (Double Points)
- Reaper Strike (Insta-kill)
- Max Ammo
- Security (Turns on all the traps)
- Eclipse (Nuke)
- Full Meter (Fills your special ability meter)
- Fire Sale
The leak also mentioned the in game descriptions of Zombies modes and menus but didn't mention the names:
- Fight through endless waves of the undead in this classic Co-Op mode
- Create a custom game to fight the undead alone or with friends
- Beware the Zombies
- Zombies gameplay options
- Take on the zombie horde in a public match
Weapons give the player a powerful weapon for a limited time:
- Equip a Flamethrower for a short time
- Equip a Panzerschreck for a short time
- Equip an M1 Bazooka for a short time
Weapon guarantee gives the player a particular type of weapon:
- Bren Guarantee
- Karabin Guarantee
- Lewis Guarantee
- MG15 Guarantee
- MG42 Guarantee
- Springfield Guarantee
- Walther Toggle Action Guarantee
Finally, here are all the weapons for Nazi Zombies. You'll find a range of weapons, their categories being pistol, launcher, assault rifle, sniper, LMG, shotgun, SMG, melee, and Wonder Weapons (specials).
- M1 Garand
- Double Barrel
- Trench Gun
- Toggle Action
- Model 21
- Type 100
- Trench Shovel
- Bloodraven Sword
Now that's what I call a leak! Anything in particular that you're excited for? Let us know!
Tags: PC , Xbox One , PS4
Written by Megan Parker Posted Has 34 Comments