Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Receives Tweaked Mechanics & New Cinematics In Day One Update
It's-a me, updates!
Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle has received an update which improves gameplay and increases supported languages.I thought the idea of combining Mario & Rabbids was a bit of a strange move, however after E3, I can safely say I've changed my mind. If you've not had to chance to watch the launch trailer, avert your eyeballs to the video above.
The update includes a few bug fixes, implements new languages as said above, and tweaks a few mechanics. Here's what's been fixed behind the scenes:
Overall game stability, audio, UI, and localisation have been improved
- The Skill Tree reset is now free
- Tactical Camera is now displaying Deployable Info Card like it does for hereos, enemies etc.
- The Bosses' AI has been improved
- Some collision issues in exploration phase have been fixed
- Minor gameplay glitches have been fixed
- You can now select supported languages when you launch the game for the first time
- You can now select the story mode and the supported languages via the Main Menu
- You can now view the available Additional Contents (AOC) in the Main Menu
- Russian, Traditional & Simplified Chinese have been added in the supported languages
- 2D weapon icons have been updated to fit with 3D models aspecs
- Level of Details has been improved in exploration phase
- At the end of the combat, the reward board is now in 3D and feedbacks have been improved
- Technics preview has been improved during battles
- One scene has been added after completing the main adventure
- One scene has been added when the player has reached a 100% completion save and returned to Peach Castle
Have you joined forces with both Mario & the Rabbids yet? Let us know!
Written by Megan Parker Posted Has 12 Comments