Unlock A Pikmin Suit Via Pikmin Amiibo In Latest Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Patch
Pikmin, start your engines!
- Players can use Pikmin-themed amiibo to unlock a Pikmin suit for the Mii driver
- Race rules and course names are now displayed on loading screens for online and wireless play, as well as Mario Kart TV
- Players who are behind in online matches will receive items geared toward catching up more frequently
- In online matches, no more than two Piranha Plants will be granted as items as the same time
- Controls are no longer unresponsive when timer runs out when choosing a Mii racing suit for online matches
- When a player uses an item right after the Super Horn in online matches, that item will now remain available for other players
- Item wheel no longer spins continuously in online matches
- Online matches now end as intended 30 seconds after the first place racer finishes
- The Boomerang now returns to the first slot, if possible, after a player catches it
- Items shown in a player's item slots now display correctly when holding an item behind them
- No longer possible to use an item after it has been used to block an attack
- Communication errors no longer occur frequently while spectating or after spectating online matches
Have you come across any of the above bugs? Let us know!
Written by Megan Parker Posted Has 9 Comments