Here's What's Included In Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles
Activision has confirmed the remaining details about the upcoming Black Ops 3 expansion. It's due out on 16th May on PS4 and costs Â£23 / $30. This is more than typical Call Of Duty expansions, however Zombie Chronicles comes with many more maps than previous DLC.
Zombie Chronicles includes 8 maps, remastered audio & visuals, & an updated UI, as well as the use of custom weapons. The mapsare as follows:
- 3 maps fromWorld At War- Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt, & Shi No Numa
- 4 maps fromBlack Ops- Kino Der Toten, Ascension, Shangri-la, & Moon
- 1 map from Black Ops 2- Origins
The DLC is digital only, and of course requires Black Ops 3. Here's what you get if you buy Zombie Chronicles:
- 20 vials of Liquid Divinium
- 2 all new Whimsical GobbleGums
- Exclusive Zombies Pack-a-Punch weapon camo
- Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles PS4 dynamic theme (preorder exclusive)
Starting 16th May, and for 8 days, Activision will be holding the "8 days of the undead" event for all platforms; you'll be able to earn double XP awards and other bonuses like a new calling card, weapon camo, new GobbleGumns, and more.
Activision hasn't revealed regional pricing or announced reveal dates for other platforms, so keep an eye out for that. Usually, Call Of Duty expansions come to PC & Xbox One a month after the PS4 release.
Will you be getting this zombie packed DLC? Let us know!
Written by Megan Parker Posted Has 6 Comments