Check Out Hitman's March Update
March brings fixes and improvements.
- Simplified Chinese Language Support - We've added full menu and subtitle support for Simplified Chinese on PC.
- Performance - We've fixed some rare issues that could cause the game to crash or be unstable.
- Missing Exits - We've fixed an issue that could prevent exit points from appearing after killing the target(s).
- Paris Suspend - We've fixed an issue that could cause guards and targets in Paris to suspend their routines, after specific player actions.
- Subdue Prompt - We've fixed an issue that could cause the 'subdue' prompt to disappear when an NPC is picking up an item or when they are close to a wall.
- Scoring Adjustment - We've fixed an issue where the 'Never Spotted' bonus was not awarded in certain cases.
- Sapienza Lab - We've fixed an issue that could cause 47 to be 'spotted' in the Sapienza Lab, even whilst 'blending in'.
- Hokkaido Landscape - We've fixed a rare issue that could cause 47 to fall 'out of world' in Hokkaido.
- Contracts Search Favourites - The Contract Tile now displays an icon to show whether that contract has been added to 'My Favorites'
- Sticky Pistol (Escalation) - We've fixed an issue where the 'Sticky Pistol' countdown would expire, despite 47 having the pistol equipped on a ledge.
- The Incarnation Non-Accident - We've fixed an issue in the 'Meiko Incarnation' Escalation where dumping an NPC in a specific area would not result in an accident kill.
- Disappearing Act - We've fixed an issue that could cause a holstered large weapon to be lost when activating the diorama in Paris.
- Fire Safety - We've fixed an issue that could cause NPCs to teleport away when they are burning.
- HDR Launcher - We've fixed an issue where the 'HDR' option could not be enabled in the game's launcher on AMD cards.
- Sun Spots (HDR) - We've fixed an issue that could cause black pixels to appear around bright light sources when HDR is enabled.
- Additional - We've also fixed other minor issues involving AI dialogue, audio and VO consistency, escalation completion marks and we've slightly reworded some menu text to make it more consistent.
Tags: Xbox One , PS4 , PC
Written by Megan Parker Posted Has 7 Comments