Time For My Murmur!
Here are some updates on the new Nightfall Strike for this week (17/02)
This Weeks Nightfall Strike is The Will Of Crota.
The Will Of Crota strike is a Dark Below DLC strike (unfortunately for many people)
This weeks modifiers are;
- Epic - Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.
- Nightfall - If all players in your fireteam die, you will be returned to orbit.
- Angry - Minions of the Darkness won't flinch, even after massive damage.
- Lightswitch - Minions of the Darkness deal much more melee damage.
- Juggler - No ammo drops for your equipped weapon.
So, there's no burn this week which isn't that bad and remember Murmurs Arc/Solar switch is really going to help this week as Omnigul's shield is arc and every other Wizards shields are Solar.
It does show that I can't do it (on the picture above) but that's just a small glitch as I have completed the Eris quests now.
Also, Iron Banner is back, for how long it will be back I'm not sure but you PvP guys have got a treat tonight!
How will you be running this Nightfall? let me know if you're on PS4 and need a helping hand :)
For your enjoyment, and confusion here is a Dreg with no head... glitched out.