Even more match making patches for Halo the Master Chief Collection
Hoping to play matchmaking in Halo with your friends? We all are
Since the release of Halo the Master Chief Collection the multiplayer matching making hasn't been too great, even though a patch last week was meant to fix this problem, but it didn't. Do you think this patch will let us "finish the fight" or not even start it?
The next time you go onto the game you will have to download a 523MB update. 343 stated "this particular content update addresses a number of matchmaking issues, fixes various bugs related to the UI and the party system, and also improves overall stability". They also said "While this update contains a variety of improvements, we continue to work on additional content updates that will be rolled out to address further issues that you have called out".
The list of fixes from the patch will be below:
1. Made improvements to the way the matchmaking system handles player matching
2. Made improvements to the team selection process to improve team balancing
3. Made an update to the party system to improve searching with parties (2+ players)
4. Made further improvements to how matchmaking progress is communicated to the player
5. Made an update to ensure that players do not enter a non-joinable state after searching for a match
6. Made an update to ensure that the "Game Session" UI does not persist after leaving a matchmaking lobby
7. Resolved a variety of incorrectly displayed matchmaking prompts
8. Improved matchmaking roster presentation during team creation phase to remove roster flickering
9. Corrected a "connecting to host" message that incorrectly displayed during the matchmaking searching phase
10. Made an update to ensure that FFA players do not appear as if they are on the red team in the pre-game lobby
Party, Lobby, and Custom Games:
1. Made an update to ensure that custom game settings persist between matches
2. Made an update to ensure that player's player emblems load correctly when returning to lobby
3. Made an update to improve nameplate and emblem display
4. Improved the display of emblems in the "Games Session Details" screen
5. Made improvements to parties to ensure that parties are merged when the host joins another player and "brings party"
6. Made an update to improve party stability after completing a matchmaking game
7. Made an update to ensure that players are joinable after playing a matchmaking game
1. Made a variety of updates to improve UI stability
2. Resolved stability issues that occurred while viewing medals in "Player Details"
3. Made an update to prevent stability issues caused by controller disconnects
4. Made an update to improve post-game-carnage-report stability
5. Made an update to address in-game stability for Halo 2
6. Improved matchmaking stability while searching with parties (2+ players)
7. Addressed a crash that could occur after searching in the Halo 2: Anniversary Rumble playlist
8. Resolved a variety of miscellaneous stability issues to improve overall performance
1. Made an update to ensure that the "Zealot" achievement is unlockable
Have you been effected by these issue? Or have you just been playing the campaign? Tells us below!
Written by Scott Cheswick Posted Has 1 Comments