UK Charts - Minecraft: Xbox 360 edition is No.1 yet again
Microsoft are swimming in diamonds.Minecraft has found itself at the top of the UK gaming charts for a 3rd week in a row.
The success of Minecraft: Xbox 360 edition has helped Microsoft to match their previous record of longest unbroken No.1 spot in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Chart. Their previous long streak was set in 2007 by Forza Motorsport 2.
This week's chart reads a lot like the previous few weeks, with only 1 new name making its way into the top 20 - Namco Bandai's Tales of Xillia find a place at No.4.
Premiership hype has boosted the life span of FIFA 13 once more, which has seen a 24% sales increase. Smurfs 2 also sells more copies, and will continue to do so until either the film leaves cinemas or parents learn to say no to their children. Smurfs has seen a 35% increase in sales.
You can find the full top 20 list below.
1. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
2. FIFA 13
3. The Smurfs 2
4. Tales of Xillia
5. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
6. The Last of Us
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
8. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
9. Tomb Raider
10. Assassin's Creed III
11. Far Cry 3
12. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
13. GTA IV
14. LEGO: The Lord of the Rings
15. Max Payne 3
16. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Legendary Edition
17. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros
18. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City
19. Battlefield 3
20. Saints Row The Third: The Full Package
Written by Sam Woods Posted Has 1 Comments