Gameseek Returns Policy
Free UK Returns
If your item is damaged or has been picked incorrectly... we offer a Free UK Returns Service. Contact our Customer Service Team, let us know what happened and we will be quick to provide you with a solution, free of charge of course!
The only time you need to return the item back to us at your expense, is if you have changed your mind within 14 days from purchase. Full details can be seen below.
International Customers: Unfortunately, the returns option is not free as this is not possible. However, please contact us and we will make the returns process as easy as we can for you.
Our returns policy is in compliance with Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations, 2002.
Before returning an item to GameSeek, please read our returns policy - clearly stated below.
Within 14 days of Purchase Date:
- You may return any unopened item within 14 days of receiving it for a full refund.
- You have the right to cancel the contract relating to your order at any time up to the end of the 14 working days after you receive the goods. To exercise your right to cancellation, you must give written notice to GameSeek by email - giving details of the goods ordered and date received. Notification by phone is not acceptable. If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been dispatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to GameSeek at your own expense.
Within 30 days of Purchase Date:
- You may return any faulty/damaged goods within 30 days for a full refund.
You don't get a cooling-off period when buying:
- Something that deteriorates quickly - such as food or flowers
- An item that was personalised or custom-made for you
- A CD, DVD or Software - if you break the seal on the wrapping
Note: Do not return any item(s) before contacting us first.
Our Returns procedure involves customers receiving a Returns Authorisation number before sending the item back. Without this RA number you will not be able to return any item. If you do so, the return will not be dealt with. So please contact us first. If the return is agreed by us then you will need to put the RA number (that we will give you) clearly marked on the outside of the parcel and on a note inside the parcel. This helps us deal with returns more effectively and efficiently. You are advised to package the product adequately as we cannot accept liability for any damage incurred during delivery back to Gameseek. To request a return please Contact Us ensuring you include your order ID, contact information and detailed description of the fault. Please note that we are unable to provide technical support on any of the PC games we supply. Please make sure that the game will run on your machine before ordering as we cannot be responsible for incompatibilities with your system.
Under the Consumer Rights Act you have a legal right to reject goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund - as long as you do this quickly. This right is limited to 30 days from the date you buy your product. After 30 days you will not be legally entitled to a full refund if your item develops a fault, although some sellers may offer you an extended refund period. This right to a refund doesn't apply to purely digital products though - such as music, games or apps that you buy as downloads.
Please note: In compliance with the Distance Selling Regulations, any computer software that has been unsealed cannot be returned. A guide for businesses on distance selling, Page 23, 3.38: Unless you have agreed that they can, your consumers cannot cancel if the order is for: audio or video recordings or computer software that the customer has unsealed. Click here to view this article.
If you would like a returns form, please Contact Us requesting an Returns Authorisation Number.